Dienstag, 18. Februar 2020

Arcade Politics




Drypoint Etchings inspired by political subjects
Printed on handmade German paper

----


 'Find his...'

Find his Thymus so I can push the myriads of parts through my veins.
Find his Spleen so I can build more of my parts.
Find his Mesenchyma so I can dispose and start anew.
Find his Cartilage so my parts are well oiled.
Find his Lung to increase my fires.
Find his Heart to keep up my Rhythm.
Find his Kidneys and clean out what needs to go.
Find his Testes, because they are mine for the taking.
Find his Dura Mater, so my Intelligence can float safely.
Find his Cerebrum, then Ill be in Control.
Find his Frontal Lobe and see what my options are.
Find his Parietal Lobe and give speech to the unexpressed.
Find his Temporal Lobe and bring his shapes into my memory.
Find his Occipital Lobe and make me form the world from it.
Find his Broca´s area and Create sound out of vibration.
Find his Wernicke´s area and help me Realize what this is in front of me.
Find his Cerebellum and make my Hull the way I want it.
Find his Medulla and help me operate what is underneath the surface.
Find his Pons that I can connect.
Find his Pituitary Gland to help me dominate the Tides.
Find his Infundibulum as an attachment.
Find his Hypothalamus so I can create Equilibrium.
Find his Thalamus, so I can send my orders everywhere.
Find his Corpus Callosum, as a Resource Optimator.
Find his Limbic System, so I can use my weaknesses as strengths.
Find his Olfactory Nerve, people need air and air I give them.
Find his Optic nerve, People must talk and I give them communication. 
Find his Oculomotor Nerve, because Dangers are hidden and we must shine the beam on them.
Find his Trochlear Nerve, for I am the world and I must turn.
Find his Trigeminal Nerve, and let me run my fingers over my planet.
Find Abducens, the other one must move too.
Find his Facial Nerve, and let the fluids gush into the valleys.
Find his Verstibulocochlear and open my ears to the sounds of the others.
Find his Glossopharyngeal Nerve that I can put them into me and reshape them.
Find his Vagus Nerve, the Drums beat when they hit me.
Find his Accessory Nerve, then I can move again.
Find his Hypoglossal Nerve, and this feeling will come and give options.

----

'Sacramento County Jail'
Gangsta Kundalini, into Jail, out of Jail

----

 'Space Invaders'
  Leave me in peace!

----

 'Putinkong'
Watch out Obama, Putin is coming for you.

----

'In the Basement'
Living the Youtube lifestyle, Chomsky, Greenwald, Alex Jones.

----

'Cortez2057a.d.'
Silly con Valleys dreams coming to extinguish the local population.

----