Dienstag, 18. Februar 2020

Jokes from Hell



Drypoint Etching, 50x70 cm, Edition 1 of 5, 
printed on handmade Hahnemühle paper,
 made in Düsseldorf, Germany


----




----




----


'Lucifer Rising'

----
'Ocarina of Time'
----

'Chocolate Jesus'
----

'Ghent, (A Whats App Love Story)'
----

'City of Women (Aleppo, Aleppo)'
----

'The Sims, there´s a Way Everyday'
----

'Resurrection of the Goddess'
----

'Brutal Doom'
----

'A Type...'

----

'Smart Homes'



-----

Jokes from Hell, Edition 2 of 5
Drypoint Etching, 50x70 cm, printed on Japanese Kozo Paper(35g),
 made in Düsseldorf, Germany:


-----



'Alpha and Omega'

----


'When I look into your Eyes I see my End' 

----

 'Ghent, (Loving a Swan)'

----

 'Smart Homes,(Cozy Edition)'

----


 'Sexuality of Empires'

----

 A Type..(March of the Pigs)'

----

 'Old Skin'

----

 'Ocarina of Time (Paralysis)'

----

 'Flip Flopper'

----

 'I like my Money Sunny'

----

'Lucifer Rising (The Downfall is Rational Edition)' 

----

 'Base Infinity'

----

 'Darkness fill my Soul, if you Love me make me Whole'

----

 'Resurrection of the Goddess (Traces of Europe Edition)'

----

 Chocolate Jesus (Handprint.com Edition)

----

 'Brutal Doom ( Extending Squares Edition)' 

----

 'The Sims (Theres a way everyday Edition)'

----

'City of Women (The Exitement of being Protected Edition)'

----